Company Spotlight is a dynamic series meant to highlight stories of the amazing individuals working at TruFood. From the production personnel, to maintenance technicians, engineers, procurement managers, demand planners, line leaders, accountants, and beyond, every story is aimed at getting to the heart of our team so that you can get to know us a little bit better and understand why our employees are the most important ingredient in our recipe for success.
In this edition, meet Liz Raves. Liz has been with us for four years and is based in our Pittsburgh facility. Below is an interview conducted with Liz to get to know more about her.
- What is your role here at TruFood MFG and how long have you worked here?
Document Control and Training Manager, I started with the company in 2017 as a Quality Tech.
2. What led you to your career here at Trufood MFG?
I had worked with the Allegheny County health department and wanted to get more into the food aspect of things.
3. What is a work-related accomplishment that you are really proud of?
We were able to get the eLearning training in Alchemy started to allow remote personnel to complete training from home.
4. Tell us something most people would be surprised to learn about you?
I have a younger brother who is a green beret.
5. What does true leadership mean to you?
True leadership is someone who can work well with others, inspire trust, and help others to achieve their full potential.
6. If you could trade places with anyone in the company for a day, who would it be?
I honestly think it would just be Chris DeVore because he is my boss!
7. What are some things you enjoy doing outside the workplace?
I enjoy hanging with friends and exploring new places. However, recently it has been more traveling around for friend’s weddings, which is also a blast.